R L Crafter & Co Ltd have been working within the ITV building for in excess of 25 Years.
We are pleased to say we have become their preferred contractor for Mechanical Plumbing and Heating services.
Projects carried out include a vast range of different services to include.
- Complete renewal of all sanitaryware, hot & cold water and waste systems within the main tower block of 22 floors.
- Installation and renewal of Packaged booster pump sets.
- Chilled water pipework systems up to 10” diameter.
- LPHW pipework systems.
- New staff welfare areas, cafés and tea stations throughout.
- Replacement boiler room pumps and boilers.
- New controls systems.
- Star dressing room and studio refurbishments.
- Various maintenance projects.
- In addition to the ITV south bank property, RLC also work at the ITN building in Greys Inn Road London, and their new property at Waterhouse Square in Holborn currently being refurbished which ITV plan to move into in 2018.